Saturday, January 1, 2011

New items arrive on the Eve of New Year's!

This amazingly cute retro teddy bear in his plaid blue hat and pants. I just fell in love with him. There was even a brown bear, but unfortunately, someone else got him-_-; Still he is a nice addition to my retro collection!
I rescued this lovely minty mint pose doll. The only problem is that her wooden chair is missing all three legs. I was surprised that no one else wanted her. Still she was cheap and a great addition to my doll collection!
Finally, I got this and one other sketch book, and a memo pad. All items will be slowly added to the shop. I love the anime artwork on these sketch books. So, Macoto cute! I hope this New Year brings everyone happiness, and most of all Peace! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment