Monday, March 14, 2011

Latest YJA Items In the ggsdolls Shop...

On Saturday, to my surprise, I received my latest haul from Japan. I was not expecting it for a few more days, but it was nice to see it arrived safely. Lately, I've been so busy with my jewelry making shop that my doll shop is taking it slow these days. Still I found some really nice items to add to the shop and above many have already been listed!

I don't know what it is about these vintage posedoll notebooks or signature books, but I love em' I am always drawn to getting them, yet they do not sell to well in the shop-_-; This one above is one of my faves, I am still trying to decide if it will go to the shop or not...I love the doll style!

Then, a find for myself of course! This lovely "Tsuzipet" I knew it wasn't by the usual Bandai or Oriental Pet Toy companies. It says on his collar tag Tsujimoto Company. So, still I decided to buy him. He was a bit more expensive than my first orange colored stuffed dog, but the nice feature of this one is that he has his original tags and box too!

He has bright red tone fur, and a white faux hawk at the center. His ears are bendable and his coat of fur is nice and clean, considering his age. Now, I need to take a photo of all my lovely stuffed animals together! LOL! That's all for now... - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment