Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Latest Lot of Items from Japan!

It's been quite some time since I've bought anything from Japan these days-_-; The yen to the dollar is just so bad for us here in the USA...but I did manage to snag a few items to be added to the shop and some keepers too! Yay me!
I found this cute purse case and will add it to the shop. Very Macoto stylishly cute, with mirror and lovely silver with plastic vinyl handles.
Also this Lot of 5 cute dime store dolls. They look a lot like Sunchan by Oike a clone maybe?? 4 blondes and 1 brunette in the Lot. Added to the shop!
I also found a new addition to this set of vintage licca doll necklaces. The one above center in the photo is the new one! All items will be added to the shop. I will also include a necklace for the new one!
I also won this poor wee whimsie "Altar Walter" in his original fashion. He was dingy, dirty, thank goodness he didn't smell. He might have been thru the tsunami?? photo above is not mine but from the auction. Unfortunately, his shoes were mixed with his bride and he has the wrong pair on-_-; I soaked him, cleaned him up and sadly, his whole outfit minus the shoes and collar, disintegrated in my hands! I am trying to see if I can fix it, but I doubt it. Still he is a great addition to my two doll collection now! See pic below... - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment