Saturday, December 29, 2012

Another Herman Pecker dolly Arrives...

I just couldn't help it, while doing my usual searches, I found this lovely Herman Pecker doll still in her original packaging thru ebay...

 Her name is "Boots" as it says on the tag she still has. She is nice and minty. She wears a lovely blue baret held on with pins, a red coat with blue ponchos, and red boots. Looking at her, I thought she was a small doll but she is quite tall. About 11 inches tall!

 Her eyes look a lot like Chiko-chan from Japan and sure enough as you can see in the photo below. The backside of the tag says, made in Japan, for Herman Pecker & Co. Inc.

Chiko-chan and Boots side by side. They have the same face-painted eyes, nose, and lips. Just that Boots is larger than Chiko-chan! I love Boots' red hair too! A nice addition to my unique/cheap doll collection!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment