Friday, March 22, 2013

Tiny Additions to the Room!


While trying to find tiny candles to go in the candle holders for the dining room. I came across a seller thru ebay that had some unique and truly colorful tiny candles that would look nice in my rooms! I decided to go ahead and buy them and they arrived to me today!

Emily of, The Crafty Corners, on ebay, created some beautifully made tiny 1:12 scale candles you can use to decorate any doll house or room! Above and below, I chose 3 sets in blue, yellow, and pink.
 She has them in round or square candles and they are either on a lovely wood tray or mirror. She has them with rocks, and some candles with glitter! I can't wait to use the pink and yellow ones in the other rooms! Truly lovely and the colors are so nice and bright too!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. These are so great Cynthia! Thank you for sharing. Love your photos too!
    Maryann xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maryann,

      HI dear! Thank you so much. I often visit your page too! much love and keep those beautiful creations coming dear! hugs, gg

      Delete