Friday, July 26, 2013

Home Sweet Home...

We are safely back home and trying to get back to normal... On my dresser, was a few boxes waiting for me!!

 Above my latest box from Yahoo Japan. Some items I had won from June and early July! In it, was a Lot that included a boxed makeup box, with an underlay, and a pencil case all by Sunstar with artwork by Yukiko Tani. I also won a Lot of Rement storage items, more Glico miniatures, and Peko-chan memo pads, etc..

 Above, one of the boxes from a Lot of Koeda-chan treehouse sets.

 I also won this lovely small retro girl anime case. Yes, it is similar to the red one I have, just a different anime girl art on it! I will try to take a side by side photo to show...?

 This lovely, Sunstar cloth type pencil case. I will add to the shop later on...

 My seemingly new make up box/case. Sadly, even though I have the box with it and the extra shelf inside, the top left hand side of the artwork is warped and coming out...Still, I am glad to have found another!

 The instructions or ad to show what you can use this make up box for... above and below!

 Lovely, now if only we can find other styles!!?

Even the box is too cute to toss out!! There are a few more items I got and will try to post more pics of...I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things again...

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment