Friday, August 9, 2013

Today's Mail...

Actually, earlier this week, I received a 20th Anniversary 1st Generation Repro Licca doll from Etsy! This has been the first doll I have gotten in the mail for some time now...

 I've actually been admiring many friends dolls via flickr!! Finally, I got one! I wanted a blonde version...though my initial choice was a dark haired gal...

 I took her out of her box and redressed her in a PB mini dress and boots!

 I love her long platnium blonde hair and tan skin! She now poses next to Heukdan in my cabinet...

 A box from Japan. Not much, but I will still show you what I got... I was able to snag this shopping city case for Charmy Twins, really cheap and I know my daughters will make good use of it!! Then, I found this cute panda bag, more tiny Glico toys too!

 Charmy Twin dolls Shopping City. Has a cute food court and Fashion shop at the top!

 Glico toys old and new...I wanted the plane with pilot and stewardess for miniature decor in a 1:12 scale home...and of course the bed and table for Mirai...

This cute Panda case bag. Needs some cleaning but will be added to the shop later on...

 Then, thru ebay I found this nicely priced 'Kiki' costume for my daughter...she didn't want to take it off! Now, we are just waiting for Jiji, shoes, and possibly a bag or the cage? The broom was from a 100yen store!!

She is just loving the costume...it may not last til' Halloween!!?

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment