Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Updates on my Vintage Japan Plastic Dollhouse...

Today's mail was much anticipated!! I have been on the hunt for a few things online these days...
 Above, thru ebay, I found some plastic trees really cheap, to place into my Plastic Japanese dollhouse! I just have to share with you what I've done with the house so far...
 Above, we have someone in the shower!! I decided to redo the house and this time I made the house wider and took up most of the floor plan... Now, there's a garden area on the center of the house!!
 Above and below, the garden area. I built the house around it! I won't be using the roof panels and instead just some colored paper for now... It helps make it easier for me to rearrange furniture and place more plants inside.

Here, I just placed some lovely palm trees, small and large, on the entrance way of the house... and Below, is another view!


 From the living room, you can see a bit of the gardens, and an umbrella...
 From this window you can see a door, which leads to the main entrance of the house. On the left side, is a door to the kitchen and dining area. The center garden is looking nice from these angles!
 Below, a peek from the bedroom area into the gardens. The small palms are a lovely addition just off of the sliding doors...

 Just another look at the garden area from above! More things to add later on...
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I like this house =) And the new plants are great =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, thank you dear so much! I am just having so much fun with this house...I wish there was more to go around-_-; So, everyone can enjoy it too! Hugs, gg

      Delete