Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Another Bod in 1/12th Scale!!

I received on Christmas Eve a Konami mk2 bathing suit body in 1/12 scale!! Yippee!
 These are not sold separately, but with full body kits for MMS Armed Goddesses. I was able to snag this one up via YJA, sadly, to try to get the naked body versions, in the later issues, its just to expensive to even try-_-; So, this bathing suit bod will do!!
 As shown above is the "not for sale" sheet that comes with the body. These bods do not have a head like the other versions of bathing suits. When I took it out of the packaging I noticed that this bod is a small version.
 Definitely a nice size for Picco Neemo clothes, unlike the tall version I already have. So after placing Azusa's head on, it's a big large, but that was the same thing with the tall body I had. Still, she is cute!
 Below, the tall naked bod version for comparison. Sadly, the bathing suit bod does not come with extra boob sizes like the tall bod, but the body is very nicely done and doesn't have those circle plates that can be removed when not using or adding weapons on her.
 Then, I also received these teeny tiny Preiser Mermaids...so cute! I will see what I can do with them??


Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment