Thursday, December 19, 2013

Photo Shoot at the Beach!

I finally was able to find, amongst the tiny clothes from previous dolls, a bathing suit to fit my tiny gal. So, I decided to do a little photo shoot at our private beach!!

 It was a gorgeous early morning too! The tide was high and the wind was blowing hard. So I was having a hard time getting the tiny towel to stay on the sand. Still it was lovely!

 A bright sunny day!
 Checking to see if it would be safe to go in...

 It was fun, but time for this one to go indoors!! Then, later that morning I headed out to the Post Office and these items arrived!! Yay! I had gotten some shoes, panties, and stockings!

 Then, from another site, I found this Coconut Tree for background scenes and some frames...hmm, I wonder?!
 I also binned a set of six bear ornaments from ebay, to add to my collection below!!
Now, I have three girl bears and four boys bears!! But just before the day ended, I decided to redress my little girl and take some more photos!!


Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment