Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Glico Toys, Etc.!!

Today's mail had a lot of goodies that have been added to my shop, here!
 Above, mail from Yahoo Japan, yielding a large lot of Glico girl toys, Megahouse school items, and summer festival set too!
 Out of the packaging, I will keep some of the small cute things and Sara claimed the desks already, sorry!-_-; LOL!
 Summer Festival set, I wanted for the mask and candy apple! I have the smaller mask version. This one is a nice size for Heukdan! Can't wait to use it in a scene!
 I also received part of my pre-order from Azone thru Ami Ami! Can't to try it on one of my girls!!
 Then, I also found some loose accessories for my Miner's Rooms in Miniature! Yay, these will make up for the missing pieces, I don't have for the rooms! Yippee! I also did some summer cleaning and there are some lots of Miner's furniture and accessories available in my shop as well!! For all the extra pieces I have!
I didn't realize I had a bed and some extra shelves as well, along with a dining set too! So, go to my shop and check it out before its gone!!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I got that Azone outfit too! It's super cute!!! I hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Heather! I saw your post on them! Awesome job by the way! I love the way you showcased them and the variations^_~ I have only two of the three fashions and I agree, they are too cute! hugs, gg

      Delete