Sunday, August 3, 2014

Azone Wear and Vintage Sessel Style Chair...

I recently received some goodies this past week that I didn't have a chance to post about!

The cute Azone school uniform wear was released a week or so ago and I got it in. But just haven't decided on what body to try it on. Sadly, it too big on my Aram girls, so they can't wear the uniform, but I'm sure I will try it on a body soon! LOL
 I love the loafers the most! I know they will fit Aram for sure!

Then, I also acquired this hard to find Sessel Style chair. It's actually a 1967 Modella Paul Kerkmann design chair, more info. here from a dear friend thru flickr! The seller stated it was a Sessel chair from the 50's. Still I just love the design and wanted to have it for my dollhouse or doll room scenes!
 It has that flocked ruby red velor styling, and the base is a grey color.
 Add a throw pillow and it just gives it character! It does have some slight issues of felt stains, but other than that its in lovely condition. It's actually a part of a four chair set for a living room, as you can see from the link above.
The same seller had another for sell, but I think I am satisfied with just the one! LOL
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment