Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Guam's Patron Saint, and Mail!

Today is a Holiday of sorts for my little island of Guam, "Santa Marian Kamalen" or "Saint Maria of Camarin". She is Guam's Patron Saint, you can read more about her, here. So while, most government offices and public schools are off, the USPS mail staff aren't... The girls and I drove up to the village and I got a small packet in the mail today!

 I am also using my early Christmas gift from my son, Tevin. He gave me a Nikon Coolpix L840. Still learning how it works...

From Yahoo Japan, a Sunstar organizer.
 It will be added to my shop soon. Lovely anime artwork on the cover and inside below.


 Great for placing paper clips, erasers, tacks, etc.!

This vintage cutie, Rose-chan, a mascot for a Japan bank. She generally comes as a large bank figure, but this one is nice, and small. Funny, you can stick her to your car window, but if you fill her with coins she will fall!!  An addition to my collection.




My Dolly Cabinet updated... Using my Nikon. I don't care for using flash, but in this corner of the room, I have too. Ugh, sorry for the overly exposed photos in advance!




Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment