Monday, January 4, 2016

Just A Quick Trip!

Hey all, I hope you all had a great New Year's Day! It was a busy week for me and into the weekend! We had a beach gathering and then an evening dinner at my Dad's... Then,

I had to take a quick trip to Honolulu early Saturday morning. So that my son could catch a flight to Las Vegas!! Yup, he had been saving up for a tattoo to be done by "Sausage" a famous tattoo artist on Ink Master. Sorry, I'm clueless on this one. Anywho...

 Our hotel in Honolulu!

 The next day we took the city bus to Alomaona Mall!

At the mall, some Koi and lots more shops then I recall?!

 Hot Topic below... Cute dress!

 I sat in Bloomingdales while Tev was shopping for jeans! Cute air plant and seating...
 At the eatery below, crowded too!
 Very zen, and bamboo too!

 A Kawaii, "Amination Magic" shop!
 My son and I sitting and enjoying Kona coffee frappe'! Yum!

I am safely back at home and he caught his flight to Las Vegas... Ahhh, so good to be back home too!

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment