Saturday, November 12, 2016

Another Ninohira for My Collection!

I was able to adopt another vintage Japan Ninohira through ebay! He arrived today safely.

 Sweet boy Ninohira squeak toy. I was actually very surprised that no one snatched him up. I saw that there was one other watching him. I had to go back to the listing to make sure there wasn't anything majorly wrong with him...
 Nope, nothing wrong with him, so I checked my funds and used Buy it Now. Sellers photos. To show, how he looked before I cleaned him up.
 The seller mentioned he hadn't cleaned him up. Sure enough when he arrived, his face was darken from old dust and age...
Simple soap and water could not remove the caked on dust. So, I used an alternative. It took a bit of work and now he looks a lot better. Whew!
 Sweet faces, both my girl and boy Ninohira together.
 To treat myself, I got a pumpkin spice white mocha latte and coconut rice krispies treat!
Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment