Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Another, Next Best thing!

I recently received another set of plastic flocked deer, I found through etsy. This time I figured I would try making them slightly different...

 You can read my first attempt here. I decided this time I would just keep them in their original color after removing the flocking. I painted in the white dots, eyes, nose, mouth and antlers for the stag.
 This time I made sure to keep the doe's eyes closed instead of open...
 Red lips, cheeks and a polka dot bow, to complete her.
 I think she turned out nicely. Then, that just encouraged me to repaint the white doe's eyes! LOL
 Now, I'm very happy with the results. I will sell one set, and keep one. So, be looking out for them in my shop soon!
 I love both though, it will be hard to decide...
 Then, I also repainted the monkey with the blue hat. Now, he looks a lot more presentable. I've already listed him in my shop.
 Sadly, his tummy was a bit harder to do.
 He's still a sweetie, and I hope someone will adopt him.

I received this cutie in the mail today! A vintage sweet ceramic dog bank. I like his floral design and his big eyes. He still has his original stopper. Who could resist this cutie. He will be a part of my collection.



Last, I wanted to share that I found a book with the very same vintage baby doll in it.  How cool is that? I added a ribbon to her and now she sits on my dresser...

Hope you are having a wonderful week and Enjoy preparing for the festive holiday season?!

Thank you so much for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment