Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Mail Today!

Here are a few items that arrived to me after the New Year! Yay!

 A very talented Taylor A. from IG made this awesome Rushton type skunk brooch. I was able to snag one just before Christmas day!

 She even added a few gifts. How sweet is Taylor! Thanks dear.
 He is adorable and just like the vintage Rushton Skunk version too!
 He hangs on my anime tote. Just amazing!

 I also won this vintage toy jewelry set from Yahoo Japan. Love vintage toy rings and fake pearl necklaces. They are fun bits and bobs you can add to a toy shot!

 Then, one of my ISO's arrived. I won this rare pink pose doll purse case and accessories. I have always tried to bid on these, but never won one, until now... OMG! Yay me!
 Inside, the items were already taken off it display, but that okay. It comes with the items below.
 I love the handkerchief best!

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment