Saturday, February 25, 2017

Goodies in This Week!

Here's what came in this week! I have been busy searching and finding more items to add to my shop later! So, be sure to check my shop often. I hope to have some new/old vintage goodies listed soon!

I got this cutie through IG, reminds me of those cute Ninohira squeak dolls. A copycat version perhaps. Made in Taiwan. In the shop soon.


This cutie is for a customer using my "Finder's Service". I was able to help her get a dream Needle Felt handmade cutie from Japan. This blue bunny, is already on its way to her new owner.

 This unique cute early, Rune Naito ceramic coin bank bunny, I was able to get from an online Japan shop. Poor guy, needed some major cleaning, from caked on dust, from years of sitting on a shelf, I believe...
 You can see the before and after pics. Named, "Pipi", this cutie has sticker eyes and her sticker name.
 Original sticker tag underneath. She stands about 7" tall.
 I've added a hot pink ribbon, and she is ready for the shop. Love her big head. Sara likes her too!

I finally took some shots of the cute boy squeak toy I got from Narita. He's so minty. Love it.

I hope to get more items next week?! I'm expecting a rare find too for the shop!

Have a great weekend you all and much love, ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment