Wednesday, June 28, 2017

New Finds in My Etsy Shop!

Here's what came in the mail, and will add them to my etsy shop!

These amazing vintage large ceramic poodle dog figurine couple set with hats. I love their coloring so pastel and bright. The male has an original ribbon tie, and the female has a gold tone chain necklace. I was able to get them through Yahoo Japan.



 They are just lovely!

Then, this wee guy, I got from a trade on IG.
 I have some plans for him and will reveal that later on... Just need to purchase some items to make it work! He's a lovely small vintage polka dot dog with some yarn around his neck. He is definitely made in Japan. Just missing his partner.
 So, for now I will put him together with another figurine, who is also missing its partner...

This is my 2nd Swimmer Fawn Mirror found via Yahoo Japan. I will add it to the shop also. Since I already own one.
 In lovely condition and with Swimmer Japan closing its doors soon. I will treasure the first one I own...
 This is already added to my shop! Look for it!
Thank you so much for visiting! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment