Thursday, August 17, 2017

Another Mail Day Of Kitsch for My Shop!

Here are the goodies I found last week for the shop!

 From Yahoo Japan, I got this lovely minty Sukiyo Pose Doll in White, a Yellow Panda coin bank, and a Lot with two bobble head retro dogs.
 These two adorable kitsch bobble head dogs will be added to the shop soon!
 The first bobble head dog is in maroon and grey fur fuzziness. He has a chain collar with bell and just the cutest face.
 Felt bottom to keep him from sliding on your work space. So retro!
 This cute black bobble head dog, wears a coat and tie. Sweet face and just adorable on your desk at work or displayed with your collection of plushies...



 This amazing mint Sukiyo Pose doll is wearing a lovely silk white dress with black and white dotted embellishment, and large white buttons on front. I fell in love with her legs! She still has her original tag. A sweet posey for your collection. She will be added to my shop too!





Last, this lovely Bright yellow panda coin bank! Quite unique, I will have to decide if I am selling her or not... Just too cute and irresistible, darn.

I also wanted to share this cutie I received in the mail, not to be added to my shop, sorry.
Whilst, doing my usual searches, I found another Tadie Muz Clone from West Germany. This time through Etsy! Whoa, was not expecting to find her there?! You can read my other posts on the first one I found, here.

 This one, I saw from the corner of the search list, and just snatched her up. She is wearing a rainbow stripe top and white capris. No shoes. Similar to my first one, same blonde bubble cut hair style. This one had her right foot repaired. Upon inspection, her body is very stiff, not like my first one. She is almost petrified. I am unable to move her hands or feet. But, at least her head is more secure, than my last one.
 She is stuck in this position. There is not much known about these dolls, and I haven't seen any German doll collectors, post any information on them. The one I got I found on ebay, back in 2015, it is 2017...
If anyone has any info. I'd love to hear about it.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Hi GG!
    Have you seen the "MONIS" ?
    "Monis Puppen-Blog: Arabella (Aralinchen) und ihre Verwandtschaft ...
    Monis Puppen-Blog - blogger246 × 600Recherche par image
    Monis Puppen-Blog: Arabella (Aralinchen) und ihre Verwandtschaft – ein häufig zu findendes und trotzdem rätselhaftes Püppchen"


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Leonor, Yes, I've seen her blog. Lots of lovely ARAL dolls. An amazing collection! Many hugs, Gigi

    ReplyDelete