Monday, August 28, 2017

Cutesy Kitsch Finds...

A lot of cutesy kitsch finds, came in the mail today!

This lovely flower anthropomorphic figurine, is my very first flower face girl, from Etsy. I've seen quite a few collectors have a huge collection of these flower face ladies... I would like just one or two please. She is quite tiny, but very sweet. Made in Japan.
 About 1940s, I believe, and I've seen yellow, and pink ladies so far. The seller, was so kind, he even made sure I received her safely. Checking the tracking daily. He is one of the best seller's I know. Not often do you get someone who, check in with you to make sure your merch arrives safely. Please check out his shop on etsy! John is very kind, you won't be sorry. Kudos to John C. thank you again for being so kind!
 This lovely vintage card of bobby pins, I just couldn't resist. I remember as a little girl, often getting a few we saw at Julale's Shopping Center. I had short hair growing up, but I still made sure to get bobby pins or clips to wear!
 I found this through ebay, and also on etsy, but the seller on ebay, was kind enough to give me the card too. You see, I love the cute Galaxy-Eyed girl on the card!
 I will definitely display this on my wall somehow... LOL

Oh my goodness, this kitsch find, was through etsy also. Miss Beaute, made in France badge pin. Perhaps, 1970s or so? Looking at the art of the lady, I've seen this art work before, just trying to remember where... I just realized, perhaps Fujita Mirano!

 A lovely addition to my collection of pins, badges.

 I saw through instagram that Stickymonger had a new pin released via My Plastic Heart website. I immediately went to check and sure enough she had the pins still available, but not long after I ordered one, they were sold out! Whew, just in time. I ordered the, "My Dignity on My Chair" pin.
 Now, I have two of her lovely pins!
 Last, I got this Lot of four small figurines, all from Japan, found on ebay. I mainly wanted the Lot for the cute arnart Owl!
 Yup, now, I got the owl figurine for my collection. He is in nice condition too.

 A lovely addition to my small figurine collection... I wonder what other animals I am missing?

My two terrarium kitsch decor... via instagram.

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

I almost forgot, I also got this lovely pin dish, made in Italy. I love the artwork on it, reminds me of Cortendorf ladies. New kitsch mod addition to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment