Thursday, August 24, 2017

More Upcycling Fun!

I recently won a Lot of shaker cuties...

On ebay, I found this lot. I've already listed the mod green pair. I didn't want to up-cycle them, they look amazing just as they are.

 There are four sets of shakers in the lot. Sadly, one was damaged in transit. The smaller ones I will use as gifts. The perfect ones to up-cycle will be these kitties below...


 Here they are...
 It took about 30 mins. to do each one, and this time I had other fur colors to use. I decided on yellow, and hot pink for these two. I also added bows. So very kitschy cute don't you think?



 I also received this lovely handmade? vintage trinket box with dried flowers. I found it through etsy and just couldn't resist getting it.

 The reason I say, hand made is because of the container. Looks to be a regular pill bottle or small container, and then, someone dressed it up with felt fabric and ribbon decor, with a lovely concave dome, at the top filled with dried flowers.
 Definitely, a keeper!
 I've always wanted to get some vintage ballerina cake toppers, and this set was on sale on Ebay. I am hoping to use them in scenic photos or as props...

 Then, I decided to take Carol outside for a quick photo shoot in the yard by the guest house!

I posted this one, on IG, and many said, she reminded them of "Children of the Corn" or "Village of the Damned." LOL, I know she looks eerie, but not evil. Haha. Still love her though!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls


No comments:

Post a Comment