Friday, August 25, 2017

Quite Possibly, the Most Interesting of Finds!

I received something later in the post, that made my husband say, Huh?! Quite, literally!

This cute deep blue flocked cutie, I won through Yahoo Japan. Love his apron and cute face.
 I used a stiff paint brush, to brush and dust him. He looks a lot better now. He still has his rubber stopper too. I will add him to the shop.
 He can hold little cuties like my arnart squirrel!

 I also won, this lovely shoujo anime small memo notepad with art by Masako Watanabe. Lovely lady in the front cover, with words, "Syouwa Lady".
 And, on the back side as well. I've always been smitten by Masako's art work. I have to decide to keep or not too?

Then, a highly anticipated box, from "ThisGirlsKitsch" etsy shop! 
 Custom painted doe magnets, these are actually reproduced kitsch figurine heads of the very same hard to find deer figurines. I've seen them before as shakers. Sadly, they are hard to find. So, it was nice of Ana to create the same heads from a mold and offer them as magnets for your fridge! She also has those lovely eye lash kitties in her shop! Be sure to check it out.
 She custom painted mine to the colors I wanted her to do. Aren't they amazing?! I wish I could find the figurines. Oh well, for now, these lovelies are awesome! I added some Daiso bows to mine as you can see...
 I told Ana, she needs to make them as brooches too. I'd wear em'! So, kitschy-cute!

Finally, this very odd piece, as I mentioned earlier, that my husband said, huh?! Yup, it's a pedestal ashtray terrarium. No, I don't smoke. But, I just had to win this retro ashtray for the look!
 You see it reminds me of my inflatable foot stool terrarium. Clear acrylic body, and inside, were plastic roses and grass. I took them out and replaced them with lovely pink cherry blossoms. Taby, helped me clean out the ashtray part. Now, I can use the top part for a succulent plant or cactus.

 I've seen it one other time, via flickr from a dear friend's stream. She had the very same ashtray decor in her house...
I may eventually sell it... Maybe? Ha.

Thanks for visiting! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment