Thursday, September 7, 2017

Lot of Even More Finds in the Mail!!

Okay, this is getting overwhelming folks. The past two days, I got most the mail I had shipped last week in the past two days, which generally takes a bit longer to get here... Aiyeeee! So, I'm trying to work double time to get them photographed and listed, but neither is happening as quickly as they are coming in.

So, please bare with me as I try my best to get through all that has come in the mail yesterday, and now, even for today!
 My 2nd Lot won via Yahoo Japan came in today along with other items. Above, just the Lot shown of 14 items, one not shown in the Lot. After packing things, I forgot to unwrap the last one, LOL!

1. White Floral Grey Hound dog couple figurine, to be added to my shop soon. 2. This cute adorable Cat? Coin bank with balloons. Just adorable, for the shop.
 3. This sweet lonely cat with a hat. Lovely big eyes. Still deciding if I should add a ribbon to her. She will be added to my shop. 4. This lovely Gold tone Bambi plate with display stand. You can hang it on the wall or simply display on a shelf.
 5. This lovely Bambi gold tone figurine in display case. I will place it together with the plate as a set. 6. This amazing Geo Cat couple figurine set. Interesting in their unmatched colors, but still lovely together. I added a bow to the blue one. In shop soon.
 7. The lot that came in today, had the partner for the large Kappa, both look cute together and will be added to the shop as well.  8. This amazing and large Gray Bambi figurine. Just adorable. I added a pink bow. Also for the shop.
 9. This cute pink large cat figurine. Needed a lot of cleaning. I'm deciding if I will keep her or not...? 10. A large pink striped squirrel, perhaps? Cute coin bank. Just missing her stopper. I may add a dotted bow? She is similar to Rune Naito figurine eyes. In the shop soon.
 11. I finally, found a partner to my lonely white deer, but that means I will have a female deer available soon. Added to my collection. 12. Also, had to wait for this lot, for the partner that was missing. Another set of White Pearl iridescent deer couple. They both still have their pearl necklaces. To be added to the shop too.
 13. This was not in the Lot above, but separate in a box with another. I have yet to take photos of. Yes, there is more!! Adorable Deer couple in pastel yellow wearing hats, I added bows to both. They are quite unique too. I will decide to keep or not...
Thank you for being patient with me. Sorry, a lot to do and I'm just barely done. I hope to have the items listed between today and tomorrow.

I've also gotten many inquiries for the Mermaid figurine, and Unicorn planter. I may have to do an auction via instagram. So be on the look out for that... if I am able to get to it or not, but soon!

Thank you for your kind patience and understanding again. ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment