Monday, September 18, 2017

To Open or Not To Open?

LOL, I was struggling with deciding on opening up the mint in package doll, I got recently from my post here.

Yup, I caved and opened her up...
 Francine, has long legs and wider feet than Licca Chan. Her pants was more like what we call on Guam, as "Bahaki" or "Ranch" clothes. So, I opted for an Azone International white pleaded skirt and Barbie's ugg boots from "Juicy Couture". I love her top, so that stayed on.
 She has straight long hair with bangs just like Jenny dolls by Takara. She is quite slender in build, and similar to Hasbro's Leggy dolls.

 She has very petite upper body and her face and length of her hair reminds me a lot of...
 Marina the mermaid, from "Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid" by Toei Animations. Though her hair is not as blond or her eyes green. She has the very same long legs you see in the anime. All she would need is a reroot, and repaint to be similar, and a tail.


 She is a fun addition to my small doll collection. I'm glad I was able to adopt her.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment