Wednesday, October 4, 2017

IG Find Arrives!

It's been a busy week, and my daughter Sara had a project that was due, along with other things popping up. So, here's a find, that did make it in today, from instagram...

 A fellow collector friend, was selling a few vintage ceramic cuties, and I was able to snag this one. She is quite unique. I love closed eyes cuties too. This one is wearing her original pink pearl chain necklace and a gold ribbon was tied to her tail. Not sure if that is original. She stands about 7 inches tall, and looks like she is supposed to have a partner, perhaps?
 No markings underneath. She is quite lovely too, there is some crazing. Thanks to Jessica of "The Vintage Unicorn" who taught me what crazing meant. LOL
 An adorable addition to my ceramic kitty collection.
While Sara, Taby, and I, helped her work on her project, we decided to try out the Fujiya flavored candy hearts, in strawberry and grape. These are from our trip, purchased at the Daiso shop.
 My latest fortune from Panda Express, when we ate lunch at the Mall. I had to pick up something for my sister, and send it to her, stateside. Hmmm, I wonder what this small gift is?! A friend via IG said, "A new vintage item, Yay!" Haha. Probably true dear!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week?

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment