Sunday, November 19, 2017

38th Japanese Festival and More...

We made sure to attend the 38th Annual Japanese Autumn Festival this year, since last year was awesome!
 This year, the difference was parking, was a bit farther and more people came to the event than last year. It was crowded pack, seriously! I told my family members to go and they all did. Yay! As we made our way to the masks booth, etc. I made sure to get a mask and told Sara she needed to get more gold fish friends for George. Poor guy he has been alone for a year.


 After getting the things we wanted, we decided to head out, and on the way, we got two Blue Hawaii Shaved Ice cups. Yum!

 It was a quick trip and we knew we would just quickly go through and that was fine. Still a beautiful festival and a lot of amazing things going on. It felt good to know, I got my two brothers and their wives to make it out there. It will be a good family event for them to enjoy from now on. Yippee!

 My mask I got as a memory of the festival. I have to take a photo of the Ultraman mask from last year and this sweet Sanrio character, I just learned about her, called, "My Sweet Piano". Also, what was nice was that they handed out floor plan maps when we got tickets to know what was featured. Good on the Japanese Club of Guam for doing that!
 In Saturday's mail, I received in the mail this cute yellow version of the Miss Cutie Pie egg cup. I only have one another Miss Cutie Pie and that was a pink cup. So, this one was a cute addition.
 A few knicks, otherwise she was perfect. I found her through Etsy.

 I also, got a Lot of vintage retro girl hair clips from Yahoo Japan. I will keep a few and put a few in my etsy shop later.

 There will be cute retro girls flowers... These are my faves...
 Flowers with tennis designs in them...
 Colorful bunnies...
 ... and flowers with tulip flowers in them. They will be listed in my shop later today.
Then, I took a quick pic of my cute blue bunny by Happy Sachiyo and the meyercord bunny shrink plastic charm... to advertise! They are also available in my etsy shop!
Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment