Monday, November 13, 2017

Amazing Work by Alex Dalton and More!

A few months ago, I was smitten by a doll from a fellow collector via IG posted on his stream. It was the teen version of Pebbles, from "The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show", 1971. I decided to be brave and ask him where he bought her? His reply was, "No, I repainted and made her outfit." I was in awe... I loved the show and to have a doll just like Pebbles, would be dreamy. So, I asked if he was willing to customize one for me? He agreed. Oh my!
(Not my art, images from google.) 

I am so glad I asked him. She arrived to me safely, and I'm just in love with her! She really does look like Pebbles, and her dress is just so much like her cartoon character!! Alex did an awesome job!
 I love the little bone at the top of her head, used as a hair clip, so true to character!
 I will treasure this cutie. She now sits in my display case to be admired as I work. Thank you again Alex D. You are truly gifted dear!

 If you would like to contact Alex, and ask him about any of his amazing works of art. Just message him through his website here.

I also got this cute Woolikin Cat plush from Etsy. Her face reminded me of a Rushton. This cutie was made in Japan. Definitely vintage about 1950's or 60's. About 7 inches tall.
 She's was very well loved. I had to wash her clean, then, sew some areas and add a bit of fluff to her. She is small and I love her pink color.

A sweet vintage big eye plushy. I also added purple ribbon. After my trip I finally had time to take photos of my latest cell charm shrink plastic creations. I was playing around a bit with a few images. Some by Meyercord decals and also some vintage anime...

 If you hold them up and let light shine through you can see the images better. This shrink plastic doesn't have the white background, just the clear background.
 What do you think?

 I also redid some of my vintage ceramic figurines. The ever so popular polka dotted deer couple and my favorite red flocked bunny coin bank.
 I will add them to the shop soon. I also hope to do others later on...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment