Wednesday, February 21, 2018

New Moo Business Cards in and More!

Yay, I decided to try a different business card style offered via Moo.com. They arrived to me today and I'm just thrilled. They will be in all items purchased from my shop. So, be looking out for them in your boxes!!
 Nice curved design, with five toy or art photo choices. On the back(not shown), is my general information. Just love the quality of Moo's cards, but sad thing, can't make many, as it costs more. Oh well...

 I found this lovely small red head girly pin via etsy, while searching for dollies. Isn't she the cutest?! She arrived over the weekend. Added to my collection.
 Then, via etsy from SK Dollhouse, Couture Gold Label, I got these amazingly made blue shoes with bows! They are expensive, but so very much worth it. They remind me of Marie Antoinette shoes... Just check em' out!
 Fancy box and silky bag to hold them in. Wow!
 They are Blythe, Momoko, and Pure Neemo size shoes. I figured they would fit Cherry Chan. They do!
Just beautifully made and so fancy too! Cherry Chan is Marie Antoinette!
Iconic scene from the movie with the shoes... Minus the crying part... LOL

 

Lastly, the girls and I watched, "Gidget", 1959. They loved it. I thought they would too!
 Then, I noticed a vintage doll and teddy in it! Awesome!

 Hope your all having a beautiful week!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment