Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Onine Finds in Da Houze!

Here's what came in that I found and won from a few weeks ago...
 All from Yahoo Japan, I won a basket full of retro toy jewelry, etc., a ceramic bunny, a ceramic deer, cat, bunny couple, and anime girl memo and small memo notebook.
 These cuties were from a Lot of five figurines. Upon inspection, the bunnies are in great condition. I love the large flowers on them. The boy bunny still has his original chain necklace and the girl bunny's is missing hers. But, I will add a bow to her. No markings, and they will be listed in my Etsy shop soon.



 This ceramic bunny is missing it's partner, but still lovely. Also has some crazing on her face and perhaps a factory defect. I've added a bow and she will also be listed in my shop.

 Another cutie missing its partner... these figurines are still in lovely condition. Just a marking on her face above the winking eye.

 She's actually too cute. I may have to keep her or let her go with the puppy I have, who is also missing her partner...
This ultimate cutie, I will keep for myself. A deer or is it a bunny? Made very much like my cute deer with vase...

 Now, that I see them side by side, she is a deer and is also missing her partner, but looks nice with my deer and vase. She will be added to my collection.
 I found this white basket case with toy accessories too cute to pass up!
 The handkerchief inside, reminds me of Twiggy. Don't you think so? Upon inspection, it has two faux pearl necklaces, one in white and one in hot pink, a hair clip, a pearl ring, a cute flocked elephant brooch, a pink bracelet, and handkerchief.
 I unfolded the handkerchief and it has the word, "Tuesday" on it, along with ballerina artwork by Masako Watanabe, I believe. When folded up it looks like Twiggy. LOL
 I also bought two small aprons from an etsy shop here. Love em'. They also sell Lolita style clothing for Human size! Nice! The aprons will be used on my Happy Sachiyo bunny or Cherry Chan!
 Redressed Cherry chan in an Azone dress with the tulle skirt I got the other day...

 Fun!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment