Wednesday, March 28, 2018

MerryBee Bunny Plaque and Air Plants!

Even with the usual business of life, searches, etc. I was able to get this amazing bunny plaque via Merrybee's online shop and a bit more!
 I have been drooling over these amazing wooden wall plaques by Merrybee. I've seen a few she had up for sale and they always were snatched right up at soon as she listed. I guess it pays to wait. LOL I decided to visit her website last week, and found this cute white bunny, just in time for Easter! She uses vintage Meyercord type decals digitally restored to create these awesome wall plaques. I saw a pink bunny as well. But, decided on just, the one. They are costly because of s/h. But, totally worth it if you want to decorate your dolly room or just add to your shabby chic decor.
 The plaque is made of pressed wood, painted and then decal added and sealed. She even adds the hook and screw for you to place onto the plaque for hanging. Nice!
 I couldn't resist that face! LOL. Then, I received this nicely made bloomers for Cherry Chan. I needed a tea colored style for a look, I'm waiting for in the mail. I found them from an etsy shop here, with other neat items for your Blythe doll. More on them later, when the final piece comes in.
 Yesterday, we went uptown as a family, since my husband was off from work and we stopped by his favorite store, Home Depot. While just looking around in the garden section. I found more succulents and even air plants!! Yesss! I had seen these weird looking plants via etsy a few years now, inside their tear drop glass ornament hangings and always thought, ohh, I'd love to have one. Well, Home Depot had em'! LOL. So, I got one.
 Inside, the air plant, a peace of drift wood, some yellow colored moss, perhaps, and blue colored rocks. Which, sadly, were glued down. I was able to move the other pieces around to create the look I wanted. As for care, it said, just a spritz of water once or twice a week. Wow, that simple, okay...

 Cinnamon Roll, fell fast asleep inside it. Haha. I may place a tiny fairy inside...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment