Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Korean Artist Dolls, You Are Killing Me!!!

Okay, what the heck is going on here?!?! Soo, many cute Korean artists dolls nowadays, it's getting really hard to resist them! Seriously! Haha.

I had to let go of my tan Bomulsung Wango Nana Star Child Doll. I know she will be loved. But, I asked around, you see, she had a really strong chemical smell. I hadn't noticed it before, but when I put Nana with my Blue bunny under the glass dome display. My fuzzy bunny started to turn brown!! WTH

I started to worry. So, I removed her from being displayed with him and left her in a container with my Mazelle de Paris, who had a strong vanilla smell on her. Hoping it would clear her smell. It didn't. WARNING, some of the artists dolls made in Korea have strong chemical smells. Even a doll like Mamzelle de Paris' vinyl can smell, but the creator was kind enough to add a lasting vanilla scent to his dolls. Though, I don't care for either a strong sweet scent or chemical scent on any of my dolls -_-; UGH... Sorry, I have sensitive nose.

But, that's just my side rant. Sorry. I still love these adorable dolls!! Bomulsung Wango has created so many cute dolls. I'm just in awe. Besides the tan Nana that I had in my collection. I found a friend who had helped me in the past, to find another one of her dolls. I actually wanted to get a brunette haired Lara star child, but she had a red head available from her collection. I believe her name is, "홍라라" or "Hong Lara" in English, at least that's what google translated it to be.
 (Not My Photo, stock photo by artist Bomulsung).
There are three dolls in this release, a blonde, a brunette, and this red head girly. They all wear a unique striped dress with white ruffles, a bow, and white glittery flats.
 Mine, had a red bow instead. Similar box to my first doll Nana. Just love Bomulsung's art work! Inside the box, is also her certificate card.
 I love her red hear, and cute freckles. Her face paint is just lovely!! I did have to replace her rubber bands. I brushed her hair and she didn't have any chemical smell. Just a sweet smell, maybe cookies? I did ask my friend, and she said, she had left Lara out to vent. Thank you so much for that!! LOL
 At least we know, the smell can be removed, with long ventilation, perhaps?
 I added red ribbon bows to her pony tails. Love those huge eyes!! Okay, I'm smitten. It can be hard to find someone in South Korea to help us get these adorable addicting dolls, but it can be done. I can't advertise any friends who can find us these dolls, my dear fellow Korean Doll Lovers, but, I will give you this advice...

If you found online a good friend from South Korea, you may be able to ask them to find you one. We can all hope to buy these cute dolls for a lot less than what they are sold for on ebay. But, if we can't, and you have the funds, get them from ebay. Either way they are your dream doll to collect and worth every penny, you may be willing to shell out, to get them!!
 This cutie arrived from a shop via etsy here, "Kitsch Clutch", on the same day as Lara! I had to add him to her pics too!
 Adorable Arnart bunny figurine. Cute big eyes, with a red bow tie. He is a tiny little thing too. It took a month to arrive, parcel post, ugh. But the seller was so sweet to give me a refund for s/h. I thought she had sent him First Class or Priority. Nope. Darn.
 Has the Japan, marking. He will be a great addition to my little Arnart collection!
Then, I also received some gatchas available for sale. Disney Character toys. These cuties are great for shelves or dressers in your doll's room. I kept Alice for my dollhouse scenes.

 I also got these cute Shoe pouches, great for coins or carrying little treasures with you. All except for the teal ballet slipper is available.
 Sleeping kitten figurines, are also available. These little cuties are great for your miniature doll scenes too! All of them are for sale!

 SHhhhh, he's sleeping! LOL

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment