Friday, April 20, 2018

New Old Cuties!!

I just happened onto a sale via instagram and was able to snag these two cuties, and more!!

I was thrilled to find these gals still available. They are very hard to get, because most collectors keep them when they are found. Who can blame them. Haha. 

I've seen, hairspray bottles with them, mirrors, lipstick holders, and trinket dishes. Made in Japan, these are often linked to the Japanese voice actress and artist of the 60s and 70s, Ado Mizumori, here. These ceramic ladies are often found when one least expects it. I was thrilled I did too!


 Like French ladies with their drawn in moles, and long eyelashes... I've always wanted to get myself at least one. But, finding two, is even better. All the way from Canada. They arrived safely to me, today.
 The blonde haired one has a little knick on her headband, but otherwise, she is just gorgeous!!!
 They now, decorate my end table by my bed...

Then, I found these cute Enesco Alien type posing cuties via Etsy. I was in shock, you see I found them just 4 days ago. Yup! They came from California and arrived lightening fast in this case!! A red head and blonde, one was missing her Alien antennae, but I replaced it. Eventually, I will find a better one. For now, the one's on her head look very similar, just a temporary fix though.


 I fell for their blue cover eyes. Totally Alien to me. Yess. They are just 'Out of this World', no pun intended. LOL

My blue ballet slipper pouch and toy jewelry...

Hong Lara, playing outside with an umbrella. Just love her face...

Happy Friday Everyone! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment