Thursday, August 16, 2018

Recent Finds And First FuzBear To Be Listed!!

Here's what came in the past few days...
I bought some fake candy beads from Etsy. Love these swirly pastel colors. I tried to find the Japanese style fake candies, but sadly they sold out. Darn. Still aren't these cute. I hope to use them as props too!
 Then, last week, via instagram, I was doing my usual search through sales there and saw this cutie up for grabs. I made sure to keep track of the time and sure enough, I was able to snatch this cutie!! I was in shock, literally!! I was sure, as with all the other times I try to buy stuff on there, I get beat on posting, "SOLD". So, when I saw, I was the only one saying, "Me"... I was pinching myself, wait, what? Really?! LOL
 She is small, and I just love her face. She sort of reminds of the Brinnco Lambs. Marked, with her original sticker, "Inarco" and a sticker that says, "Mary". A previous owner perhaps. She will be added to my collection.
 Took a photo of my stuffed animals thus far. Two, are my FuzBears, and two were made by someone else. Then, my one and only Rushton bunny.
 I added this cutie to my shop!
I'm hoping to either do an auction for this cutie via instagram or just list her in my etsy shop...
So be sure to look out for an announcement coming soon!!

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your find of the little lamb. I have never seen these before, very cute as are your wonderful stuffed animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Serenata, sorry for the late reply, I wasn't getting comment notifications. Awe, thank you dear! I truly appreciate your lovely thoughts. Much love, Gigi

      Delete