Sunday, September 16, 2018

New TShirt Design and More!!

On Friday, mail was back to normal. So, I was able to pick up these items that came in!!
 I decided to take these cute kitsch ceramics to the next level and had these cotton tee's made. I've already listed them in my Etsy shop. So be sure to check em' out. I have them in Adult sizes M, L, and XL. Sara is modeling them for me!


Nice bright coloring! They look so cute! I may come out with others soon!? What do you think? While the power was all most of the week. I did work on making a cute bonnet for my Happy Sachiyo Bunbun... I used felt, vintage flowers, along with some rik rak in purple.


 I also worked on the cute bear and duck you see hanging on the clothes line. I restuffed the vintage pink and white bear, because she had too much stuffing and also she smelled really bad of cigarettes, Yuck. Sadly, no tags and I used Buy it Now on ebay a few months ago and just didn't work on her, until now. I'm guessing it is a copy cat, since there is no way of finding out if it is an original Rushton bear. But, I did notice when I opened her up to remove old stuffing, she had wires inside along with her extra fur tossed in as filling. My theory is that maybe she was a Rushton, but the previous owner did something to trim her fur to make her smaller perhaps? Who knows? LOL


 The baby duck or chick is about 7 inches tall. He came flat and worn and needing a good wash. He also had a plaid beret on. But, I removed it. His tag says, "Columbia Toy Products". Then, I  remembered I got this Lenci bonnet from ebay, and thought it would look cute on! Now, he's a her! LOL


 I also bought this Lot of two smocks for 13 inch to 18 inch dolls. I love the colors! They might work on my plush babies? I will have to try em' out!! I got these lovely vintage Japan cat figurines, that look to be Rune Naito from Yahoo Japan. They have unusually long bodies, but I love their eyes most! I need to decide if I will keep them or add them to the shop? Ugh, decisions. Haha.


 I bought a Lot of 3 vintage Meyercord decals, one duck, large one, and two lambs, not shown. The lambs I have on my doll cabinet, you can see them in many of my photos. But the duck I don't and will frame it. Just too cute for words! Bought these Christmas satin ball ornaments, mostly to replace a hanger on my Angel cuties, that is missing one hanger. I may still use them for Christmas this year. They are for a small tree. I got them on Etsy for cheap! I don't think they are vintage. I put them into this clear container, and they look like candies!
 Last, I caved and got this vintage Rushton Easter Bunny on ebay. Yup, I know he was expensive, but I'm smitten! Just like my first Rushton Boy Bunny, this one is a girl. She is about 10 inches tall, comes with her original hat, pink vest with purple ribbon and a flower in her paw! Just too adorable!


 Side by side the boy Bunny, aren't they just adorable. I need to take some outside photos of them. Sadly, she doesn't stand up on her own, I may need to fix her feet... But those eyes just make you wanna hug her!!

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment