Monday, November 26, 2018

Small Finds

It was a really good holiday weekend and I'm ready to get back into the week. Here are a few small things I found that came in the past weekend and today...
 If you recall I found another Sankyo plastic dog pin. The one that came in, is on the right. He's more white then yellow, and is more mint I would say. Still so cute. I will keep both for my collection. They are just sweet and so kitschy cute to me!
 Next, I found another mod red head girl brooch. This time its oval. This was on ebay and sadly the seller would not send to Guam, but I was able to get my sister to receive it in WA and she sent it to me. It arrived quickly too. It is similar to my first brooch, except for the shape. Probably a dimestore child's pin or maybe from a gumball machine?

 Then, I was able to buy from the Artist website, a sad handmade bear. But, because the seller wasn't able to ship directly outside of Japan. I had to get a friend to buy and send it to me. Sometimes it can be frustrating when you can buy items directly, but most are not willing or don't have the means to receive your payment from outside their country. Not everyone uses Paypal... Oh well. Still he is just as adorable as the duck also by the same artist. Love these cute miniature plushies, don't you?!


 Next, I came across these type of plates, since finding the Deforest Pig plate. This one was from Etsy, I fell in love with her huge bow and red hair. Not as large as the Deforest Pig plate, but still just as lovely. I may decide to keep the Pig plate and display this girl and the other on my wall...

 Last, I decided to remove the rabbit fur on the ceramic Horse in my collection. I tried to make him have rainbow mohair. But sadly, the pink mohair, was very thin compared to the yellow and blue. I will have to buy more later on. Still he turned out very cute. I also touched up the paint on my Uni-Shaker from my Uni Sis, Blaire. He's just a cutie. Wish there were more Uni's to go around and they weren't so hard to find... Ugh.

Have a beautiful week dear friends!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment