Saturday, January 12, 2019

80s Find and ggsdolls Tees!!

Hello fellow collectors, I hope you all are having a great start to 2019?! It's been a busy week with cleaning the guesthouse for the next tenants and finding online kitschy cute stuff!! Here's what I discovered the past week...
 I was able to win this lovely vintage 1980s Bandai dollhouse, called, "Everyone's House." Sadly, it was quite expensive just to bring it in. Ugh. But, worth it. I still love dollhouses, though you may not see me buying them as often as I used to. I just need time to break them out of storage and set them up. Oops, back to this dollhouse, I guess with this dollhouse when they meant 'everyone' it meant for any doll not just one in particular. During my searches, I have seen the furniture pieces for this dollhouse a lot. I've always wondered for what dollhouse those furniture pieces were for. Now, I know. LOL There are 3 styles of dollhouses, one with white and a red roof, one in green with blue roof and this one in yellow with a pink roof. The house has 1 doorway, and 3 windows, all can open and close. It comes with extension floor, gated patio with fuzzy grass, and a ladder. The floors are in green tile and on the flip side wood flooring. The furniture pieces are all sold separately. There is a bunk bed set, twin bed, sofa, two chairs with coffee table set, hutch, sink, dining set, closet, plants, and even curtain and rug accents. But as I stated all sold separately. Don't they look like Epoch's Sylvanian Families houses?!


 The furniture remind me a lot of Tomy Homes furniture pieces. So, maybe even those pieces might fit. Not sure as I don't own any of those pieces, I think? Ha. I would have to check. Now, if only I could figure out how to remove the floors, to change them to the wood style. The green tile is not so attractive. Hopefully more on this dollhouse soon! Then, Sara and I found this lovely site called Jellycat.com, London! They have the cutest little stuffed animals and they are nicely priced too, nothing that brakes the bank. Yess! We ordered the little bunnies they had, about 7 inches tall, in blue, dark blue, and brown. They arrived in less than 2 weeks, and they are just adorbs guys!!


 We added ribbons to each of them. Their ears are so long and floppy, soft to the touch too, and they definitely remind me of 'Mimzy' from the movie, "The Last Mimzy". They are small enough to take anywhere too! So, you know little kids and even big kids, like Sara will love em'. Sara used her savings to buy her bunbuns. I just had to get one for myself too. She owns the brown bunny she named, "Mimzy", well we both did. Ha. And, the dark blue bun is 'Blue Berry', and mine is in the middle. Well, you know I had to get one with the paisley design. She is actually called, "Blossom Aqua" on the site. I haven't figured any name yet. Sara thinks she should be called, "Penelope". Hmm, maybe? You have to check out the site, so many other animals and there so cute and just the right size too! Oh, forgot to mention they each came with a blue Jellycat bag to keep them safe in or use to hold other goodies! Nice!
 Just the other day, Taby and I went shopping at Ross, and she showed me this lovely piece. A mermaid art, with a cutout of a mermaid and lovely shiny fabric underneath the outline. Just adorable and I did like it, but I have so many things I still need to hang up, where would this fit?! Haha. Nope, I didn't buy it, and that's okay. I will have a photo to remember it. Below, just a quick shelfie of my furry pup and retro radio, one last time. I ended up trading him. I love the pup don't get me wrong, but he is so much larger then my other fur pups that its a bit awkward. So, he is being re-homed with someone I know who will definitely appreciate him! More on the trade later...

 Last, I designed this lovely "Fawn Love' V-neck Tee!! I just got it in today, and will be adding to my shop soon! I don't know about you, but I love my vintage ceramic fawns so much, and I hope since we don't have more of them easily to be found, that these Tees are the next best thing to have!! If they do well, I will get more in for my shop! Let me know what you think?
 Sara modeling a size L/Large. They are fun and festive for Valentine's coming up right?! Ha!
I will list them in the shop later today!

Have a wonderful weekend all!! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment