Thursday, March 28, 2019

Bandai Everyone's House Furniture

Early this year, I found a dollhouse made in Japan called, "Everyone's House" by Bandai post is here. I was finally able to acquire the actual furnishings for the dollhouse, starting with the curtains here in this post. Now, here are the furniture pieces I got for the dollhouse. There are two colors that I've seen offered by Bandai, a red set or a pink set. I don't know if there are other colors offered, other than the two I've seen, most often I see them in red. I got a kitchen cupboard, a sofa, a dining set, two chairs with coffee table set, and a bunk bed.


 Here they are out of box, they did need a wipe down from mold. As you can see I got most of the furnishings in pink. I think with the color of the house, pink was the best choice with the inside walls. Of course with the exception of the upstairs room or bedroom. I decided to go with a red bunk bed. The bunk bed comes with a ladder, and you can separate the two beds. Which I thought would be good so that there can be guests. LOL The beds are made of thick cardboard with fabric in hot pink with pokadots style glued on. You can also get the large single bed offered. I may get that one later on. The sofa in pink has a floral design, also made of thick cardboard, and it matches the two chairs with coffee table set.  The dining set comes with two chairs and you can choose a square table or a round one. The kitchen cupboard I love, with it's double pane doors, you can see into the shelves. The cabinets at the bottom, give more storage too. The cupboard came with dishes. Which include 4 plates, 2 saucers, 2 coffee cups, and one Tea pot. The red set of the same style is just as lovely. There is a sink with stove, a closet, a slide, a 2 seat swing, or a one seat swing. I've seen some other accessories, like plants which I do have, and at the time didn't know it was for this dollhouse. Ha. Also, carpets. I'm not sure the colors they come in.

 Above, you can see what the furnishings look like inside the house. The yard just needs that swing or a slide. Still lovely considering there are some little touches missing. I could not get the floors changed. I tried and injured my thumb in the process. So, sadly, they will stay that green tile. Ugh. After an hour, I decided, instead to use some scrap papers I had in my stash, and revamped the bedroom and floors!!

 What I did basically, was add baby blue walls to the ceiling of the bedroom. So, there won't be a pink glow from the plastic roof. I had some brown scrap paper and made them into the floors for now, until I can get wood floors in. I placed that in both the bedroom and main floor. I took out some of my Rement and Megahouse miniatures to add to the purity of the dollhouse.


 There's even a little cutie living there...

 Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment