Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hitting The Mother Load!!

Today, I received several boxes two from Japan and two from the States. It will be a long two days to sort, photograph, draft, and list these items. So, here is a sneak peek at what came in!!
I got a few Swimmer items in, pink polka dot shelves, and two canisters, a large Lot of 18pcs. that I won from Yahoo Japan, which includes, three dolls, two cups, eight coin banks, one vase, one wine glass, one container, and one tulip decor. I was actually in shock when I found out that I won the Lot, and there are many cute things in it. I may keep a very small few or I may not. LOL This container is made of vinyl, and reminds me of Ado Mizumori art, not sure. I may keep it. I will list the ARI by Fujika girl chimer, and this lovely Ado Mizumori coin bank with lid. Which I had to glue to make sure it is sturdy. Sadly, it arrived with some areas with hairline cracks on it. I also added rope that it was missing to keep from loosing the lid. This cute red Volkswagon bug with surfboard, a Poppo chan doll by Sekiguchi, and I believe this doll is also by Sekiguchi. But at the moment can't seem to remember her name. Haha. She reminds me of Joan Anglund dolls.

 I also got this love glass filled with dried flowers and its plastic cover was still in the box but it needed to be reglued to the lip. I also added a sheer pink ribbon. I'm actually falling for it, so I may keep that one. Ha. Another set of gold tone fawns chained. I've already listed in my shop. This egg coin bank with the words, "Love Is..." on it. It's pretty small, but still cute! Another Fujika type coin bank with a girl who looks a lot like Gege from Sekiguchi, a Moncchichi type clone coin bank monkey on a pink ball, and this raccon little mug or cup.


 I love this Petit small Indian and Mexican coin banks, they look a lot like Ado Mizumori again, just adorable. One does come with his box and both will be added to my shop on Thursday also. This red bunny Ado Mizumori girl bank, I've mostly seen in white, will be added to my shop as well.

 I've always wanted to get one of these tulip cups decor type thingys. This will not be added to my shop. This cute elf or is he a clown mug or cup and this cute yellow vase, along with the two Swimmer Japan canisters, one with bunnies, and one with unicorns will be added to my Etsy shop on Thursday. I didn't show the pink polka dotted shelves as they are for my collection. I may just keep one and sell one... Last, is this cute blue plush baby doll that I also won through Yahoo Japan. I will keep. She can be hung up and is filled with beans, like a beanie baby. You can easily pose her and her face reminds me of Sekiguchi Gege dolls too. Such a sweet face!




 So, be sure to look for my new listings on early Thursday morning Guam time. I will work through out Wednesday, so that they will be ready for Thursday.

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment