Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Third Ichigochan found and More!!

Yup, I found another! Haha, this time this Ichigochan comes with her original box. I was doing my regular searches and came across a photo of an Ichigochan with her box. I thought it was an old photo, but when I dug deeper and found the link... She was still up for auction with no bids! I was like What? No way!! So, I bid and won her. She arrived to me today along with some other goodies, I found. I took more shots of her box for reference. Titled, "Ichigochan Bank" 1997, Create Co. Ltd. and the words, "It is especially necessary for us to have mutual sympathy in such a busy world." OMG, even though that was written back in 1997, it's more so true nowadays and in our society!


 Ichigochan's box has some water mark stains and puffing of the cardboard. Inside, is the foam and wrapping for her. Ichigochan herself is lovely and minty mint, even her rubber stopper is amazingly mint. The only flaw I see is two spots on her left eye that is missing paint, which can easily be touched up with the right color. I have her side by side below, with my plastic version. I love the ceramic version better with her colors being nice and bright, but I can only keep a small sized one to fit inside my display cabinet. I am offering her up on Instagram, and allowing offers or trades. So, direct message me via IG. I will leave that open until maybe Friday.


 I also won this lovely Flocked Bunny with umbrella coin bank from Yahoo Japan. He was just too cute to pass up. I cleaned him up the best I could, and I'm trying to decide if I will add him to my Etsy shop or not. But he is just adorable and in a lovely cream color. He does have dust stains, but otherwise he is just the cutest! He also comes with his original stopper. I love that his umbrella is in tact and bouncy! Then, this lovely vintage ceramic powder or hair pin jar with lovely Mod girl by Ado Mizumori. Similar to my other mod girls, this jar is just cute and the girl has green hair, instead of pink or purple.




 She does have some issues, but she still displays nicely. I will add her to my shop also. She is missing her mirror, and right below her are some areas with cracks, but she is not loose and it looks like the previous owner glued her in place already. Just a sweet kitsch piece. Next, Taby found a pink pillow for my white chair at her work, Ross! She dropped it off after she visited me, and I was able to rearrange the pillows and even a little black kitty decided to take over that spot!! Ha. Then, I was able to added some sheer ribbons to the star jars I got from the Goody Store. I will add stickers to them perhaps? But for now, they hold some lovely colorful beads inside.



 Last, the girls wanted to play outside. Here they are climbing a tree. Be careful dears, your made of ceramic and might fall like Humpty Dumpty... They are back safe and sound in my display cabinet. Sadly, I had them on my pink radio, and the blue gal fell. She was repaired before I got them, and so the same leg broke off when I found her on top of my dresser. I think when Sam went to get his work shorts, him closing the cabinet of our dresser knocked her off the radio. Oh well, casualties are hard to prevent. I did glue her back together and added some suede to both their undersides to keep that from happening again. Well, that is what I hope it does. I'll let you know, if it does work.

 Happy Wednesday! Or Tuesday in your region of the World! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment