Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sweater Kitty!!

Oh my, I recently acquired this lovely sweater kitty vintage from Thailand, but made in Japan. He arrived safely, and there are so many ideas that I had upon receiving him...
As you can see, he is also wearing a hat. I was planning to remove the sweater and hat and fur him up! But, when he arrived, he just needed a wipe down and he was absolutely perfect. His hat, his tie, his sweater. I just couldn't bring myself to removing any of it. I placed him beside my other two sweater animals, but he just seemed out of place and too small next to my ginormous sweater cat and dog! Just see the pic later in the post... So, instead, I decided to check a friend who is always in search of sweater animals and asked her if she was interested, and as luck would have it, my sweater kitty matched hers! Ha. Serendipitous! So, he was adopted. I do love sweater animal figurines don't get me wrong... but, soon it will be time for me to let mine go too. Just a heads up!

 Then, while doing my usual searches for plushies, I found this cutie via Ebay. He had a Buy it Now option and I did just that. His ears can be replaced, but I might just leave him be. I've sold a blue with pink ears version through my shop before. This one still has his tag. He's a small guy and I love them small, mostly because they can fit inside my cabinet easily. So for now, I will keep him. His bow is stiff, but I love the deep blue color.
It's Easter Break this week! Hope you all are having a great Holy Week until Easter!

Thank you and please visit again soon! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment