Monday, April 22, 2019

Two Recent Finds for This Monday!

As I mentioned in my last post, I was on a roll last week. I found a Rushton Bear for a good price, and two other seemingly hard to find items listed in Etsy!! I was literally floored, and now broke too! Haha. The 2nd of the 3 finds came in today!
 This lovely vintage arnart ceramic poodle in blue with chained baby. I saw it as I was searching, and was honestly shocked. Generally, these type of cuties, get snatched up pretty quickly, anything with bowties, generally do. No problems with the ceramic that I can see, and their coloring is just nice and bright and I just love the blushing on them too. I guess she was meant for me?!
 They just needed a washing and that was it. I may keep them for a bit... I also received this lovely Miss Cutie Pie blue tea pot from Ebay. Missing her lid, I got her at a really nice price also. I've always wanted a tea pot in this series. So, it was nice to find one. The seller messaged me saying she found a chip on her. But, she was still lovely to me and I asked her for a bit of a discount, instead.


 She is just so adorable, I can't wait to display her with my other Miss Cutie Pie ceramics! The last of the 3 items I hope shows up soon. More when it does come in. Have a great week everyone!

 Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment