Friday, May 24, 2019

Pastel Colored Finds...

I found a few cuties in pastel colors, that I could not resist getting. Here they are...
 First, this cute blue and yellow plush 1950s or possibly a 1940s, bunny. I've seen a few other collectors with these types of bunnies in lovely pinks, yellows, and blues. The one I find myself drawn too, are the googly pink eyed ones. This one I found through etsy. They have wire in their ears you can use to pose. Mine has no, pompom nose, and they can vary in sizes, from 9 inches to 20 inches tall, including ears. Sometimes they have fabric ears in different patterns or satin. Very shabby chic if you ask me. So, I did, I caved and got one. He just looks very grumpy though. I would not recommend washing them. They often have either foam or sawdust for stuffing. Besides the fact, that they are made in the 1940s, I think, their fur and fabric may not withstand the wash. So, instead I used wipes to sanitize him.


  I also, found a Lot of pastel faux pearl beads via ebay. I have plans to use these in those heart jars or perhaps some other crafting ideas. I just love their pastel colors. Next, I found this cute vintage carnival plush blue poodle also on ebay. Her eyes were what caught my attention. So snooty if you ask me! Ha! She is also filled with foam. Her box arrived crushed, and I was worried she didn't make it either. But upon inspection, it was just her backside that needed a bit of reforming. So, I gently squeezed, poked and pushed her foam back in place. I will also just wipe her down. She is actually quite minty for her age.



 I recently traded my cute bear mirror by Swimmer, for these awesome Fawn prints by Boopsidaisy on Etsy!! I've been wanting a large print for some time. Now, I got two of her prints one in blue and one in pink. Now, to find some frames for them! Missy even added so many other cute stickers and smaller prints, etc. to gift me!!

 She sent me these awesome smaller prints of her amazing Pop Art, she included two badges, she even made me two special sets of kewpie bunny stickers below!!! Now, to find spots in my room to stick them onto!! Yesss! Thank you dear Missy for all these awesome goodies!!

Have a wonderful weekend fellow collectors!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment