Sunday, July 21, 2019

Not Much Lately...

It has gotten pretty blah the past week. I haven't bought much online before leaving for our trip. So, its been pretty uneventful. Haha! But, been playing around with my macro and fish eye lens again...
 This fish eye lens on my iphone above of my collection. Then, below of beads and really teeny tiny beads and toys. I didn't realize that Bo had such a worried face on her. LOL


 Then, I decided to wear my Raglans Shirt to a BBQ. Which was fun and always great to see family too. They were visiting from Maryland. I also did a quick stop at our local 'Goody' store. Found a few things, mostly snacks!! The Stamp Pad for my Hanko stamper, yay! I was thrilled to find it in red just like my Hanko. Now, I'll be stamping my first name in Kanji!


 I also worked on putting some pin backings to these cute wood paper dolls and they are already listed in my shop. I even made mermaid pins, which sold out on IG. They are all just too cute. I actually bought the laser cut wood designs on Etsy and wasn't sure what I wanted to make them into. While sitting and thinking about my undone projects. I worked on them and finished them off.


 I should be getting some mail in next week and share what I've discovered online... Have a wonderful weekend!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Nice meet admin, my first visit to your blog and really love it.
    By the way, here my pinterest pin reborn dolls thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, aww, thank you dear! I truly appreciate it. Ohh, okay, I will definitely check it out! Many hugs, Gigi

      Delete