Saturday, August 17, 2019

Dandee and Projects...

I recently received a vintage Dandee imports plastic music box with a cute boy and girl from Etsy. The music box works, but it is a bit slow. The song it plays is called, "Roll on The Barrel". I was able to remove all the tape and residue and reglue it. Kind of creepy cute, I think its unique and as I look at it, I think I may need to add something to it... Made in Hong Kong, it rotates as the music plays. The children remind me of the 1950s or 60s. All made of plastic. The girl's outfit and big bow is just adorable to me!



 I began working on this wood birdhouse I bought via IG a few weeks back. I began with spray painting it. But it has been raining on and off, then just when it was sunny, the weather got bad again. LOL So, trying to get it done in a timely manner was not possible. Then, I decided to just use acrylic paint and scrapbook paper to decorate it.


 I added some pastel pennants using origami paper and string. It turned out nicely and I will add it to background shots of mine soon. It was fun, but felt like forever to get it done. Ugh.

 I have a few other projects to work on still! Hopefully I'll share more again soon! Have a wonderful weekend y'all!!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment