Saturday, October 5, 2019

Happy Mail Opening, Now that I'm Home!

It was a great trip, but now back to the grind... I received several boxes in the mail while I was away and here's what I got...

 Inarco Baby figurines from the lovely Victoria of Classy and Sassy shop on IG. I was stunned to be able to snag these minty babies. They are just adorable and arrived safely to me. Thank you too for the gift Victoria!! I love these sets of figurines made around the same time frame. There are so many too! But, I don't think I can collect them all. Haha!

 Next, I found this cutie just before leaving for my trip via Etsy. A vintage Hong Kong Chika-Chan clone doll. She is about 6 inches tall and is wearing a lovely orange dotted jumpsuit, so mod and cute on her. I washed her hair and added a red ribbon and shoes, since she was missing hers. I love her tan face and dark brunette hair. Generally, Chika-chan is blonde, well at least the Japan version. I believe this version was called, "Teresita".

 I also, found this lovely deer art print lithograph. It's quite heavy and in lovely condition considering the backside is not so lovely. It's signed, "Herb". I just love the deer's big eyes. Quite unique and hard to find in the USA. This one came from all the way from the UK. The print matches my Lowes deer quite well too! Don't you think?! I may put this print up for grabs in my Etsy shop... I just don't have the wall space for it... LOL


 Last, my ultimate find on Etsy, for this month, at least... A vintage SIO made in Holland Boutique Dollhouse/Room. I was doing my usual searching, and this was listed, and immediately bought it. Quite unique, I know, I've seen something similar to this in an online museum for Puppenhaus from Germany. I just can't find the link as yet, but, I will update this post when I do. The boutique has advertisement decor and mod coloring through out in orange, pink and black, perhaps 1960s or 70s? A mirror at the back, with bars and tabs to hang clothing or decor for the shop. It is a bit larger then 1/12 scale, perhaps 1/10 in scale. Barbie would be too big, but, I believe Tadie Muz would fit nicely in here, since Chika is able to fit inside. I will try to break out my miniature furnishings to create a mod boutique look inside soon. Be looking forward to a photo shoot on this piece soon!! It has a stool that can be removed from the floor. Stamped, "SIO made in Holland", and "made in Holland, 13577".
 Truly an awesome find! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

 Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Its made to fit Daisy by Mary Quant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Cyberspacegirl, awesome and thank you for letting me know! many hugs, Gigi

      Delete