Friday, October 18, 2019

Items Listed from My Collection!

I decided to let go of a few more items from my collection. I will list them after I post. So be sure to stop by my Etsy shop for some of my vintage treasures now available to you!
 I recently fell in love with fabric pumpkins thanks to IG, and found these two handmade creations by ShariStudio on Etsy! There were other shops selling em' too, but I fell in love with her pink dots and velvety blue pumpkin. They arrived fast and safely to me. I may need to get more for my little display! Just adorable!! I also, got these plastic angel head ornaments from Etsy. They remind me of posedolls with their quirky look. One was missing her face, so I made her one. I love the felt eyes and lips, and also added some blush to them! They're pastel coloring matches my display too!



 Next, I got this cute ceramic puppy couple from Japan. I sold a cat set a few years back. I will be adding this one to my Etsy shop also! So check my Etsy shop in a few... Then, I won this cute deer coin bank. She has a few issues, but, I fixed them. Hairline crack on her backside, sealed with glue now, and I added some pink fur for her hair. Now, she's a bit more stylish and fuzzy to love. I also replaced her rubber stopper. I will also be adding her to my shop.




 Last, I got this lovely head planter from Ebay. No markings, but I've seen her before. She is lovely, but I noticed, that her eyes were repainted and then sealed with a gloss. Sad part is that the gloss is only on the parts that are repainted. I will try to spray a gloss to make the face even. I'm also deciding if she will stay with me or not... LOL



Last night, at the Guam Museum, an event held for my mother in-law, Dr. Judy Flores, a Retrospective of her life's work. I am very humble by her and what she has done for our community and our island's people. She inspired so many people through out the years, and honestly it was bittersweet to see her receive the recognition, she deserves for all she does and continues to do for Guam and her people. Very blessed to be able to witness this! Last photo, taken by the awesome Ronald Castro. If you are on island be sure to stop by at the Guam Museum. Her Retrospective will be up until, February 2020. More information here, and on her website GUAM BATIK GALLERY.

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment