Friday, October 25, 2019

Mermaid Diorama...

If you recall, I got this cute soft vinyl mermaid from Etsy, here in this post. I had previously gotten a few of those clear acrylic cubes from our local 100yen store and decided to create a little underwater scene with her...
 I used some blue sea glass in two colors, real sea shells, pearl like beads in light blue, aqua and purple. Then, little starfish beads I got from Michaels a few years ago.

 I added some aquarium sea grass, and a large party favor plastic sea shell. It is not stationary, but rather movable, by intention.

 So, if you decide to change things around, you can. I used sticky putty for frames to keep her in place, without the act of her being set in one spot forever. The rest is loose.
You can reaarange her and her surroundings, as you desire. Then, display her on your desk or table. It's actually quite meditative and creatively fun too!  I will package her up safely and she will come with all you see, that is inside the cube with her. I hope to add her to my shop soon! She is one of a kind and vintage, but the items that are with her are not vintage.

Thank you for looking at my creation! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment