Monday, November 25, 2019

Selling Continues...

Hey everyone! It's been really busy, since my last post and I've been updating my Etsy shop daily if I can with goodies directly from my collection. I also was able to snag a few goodies that I found online and have since listed them and they've sold. So, I just wanted to share a bit about them and more...

 First, I found these vintage My Little Pony Baby fashions from the 80s that fit my Meong somewhat. A bit tight, mostly with the fashions that have hoodies. But, the dresses fit nicely and go with her so well. I love the coloring. I'm awaiting a few more MLP fashions to share next time! Next, I found two MIB Passion Dolls made in Japan. I figured I'd keep the brunette. When they arrived, I didn't realize how huge they actually were! They are about 9 inches tall. I've mostly seen small ones, but this big! Whoa, and they are nice and minty too! Their eyelashes are nice and full and no missing plugs. I've already listed the Blonde, but the other I couldn't help but keep!!




 This lovely yellow bear planter was too adorable to pass up on Ebay. She has that Rushton type rubber looking face to me, and since I am selling off most of them, I figure I could keep this one as a reminder! Love her coloring too! Made by Relpo. Love her lashes too! Below, I found this lovely mint in package Putz type Christmas House ornament. I love the colors and design. Of course, I opened it up and I love the cardboard backing, it reminds me of the Candyland board game!!




This vintage Nani wind up toy cat, is just the cutest. Not working properly, but great for decor on my end table... He's mid century cute to me!! These ceramic vintage cat coin banks I won through Yahoo Japan. They were not expensive, and just needed a bit of a clean up. I was surprised, the I won. LOL I've already listed them in my Etsy shop and they sold within a few hours! Made by K and K Originals. They have cute striped hats and bows. Original stoppers too!

I've listed a few other rare goodies in my Etsy shop. Like these...

My rare ceramic animal cups. Adorable bunny, chick, lamb, and duck. So be sure to look out for them!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment