Friday, January 3, 2020

New Year, New Finds!!

Here are some online finds that came in the past few weeks, and most have been listed in my Etsy shop already!!

 This Geek girl dolly is vintage from the 1970s or so and looks very similar to Sekiguchi's Gege dolls. She is a mascot dolly, often found around this time frame. I fell in love with her blue specks, and big feet! She is already listed in my shop. Next, I found my 3rd Flocked Fujika red bunny, has some wear, but still lovely and with its original tag still on it. Sadly, there was no stopper, so I replaced it with one. Lovely condition and just needed a wipe down. He was listed and sold with in a few hours!!


 There was a Lot up for auction via Yahoo Japan, and in the lot was this lovely vintage red dog or cat perhaps? I've seen it before, it used to hold some picks and a small knife for finger foods maybe? Still in lovely condition, just missing the picks and knife. I have added this to my shop along with a partner you will see below.


 Adorable winking sweater kitty was in the lot. In perfect condition with the exception of some glue residue that can be removed by the new owner. She will be sold with the red cat/dog pick holder. Already listed in my shop!

 I also purchased this Swimmer star mini table to sell in my Etsy shop. In great condition and sold out, so it is hard to find. I have one in my collection and I love to display it with my kitsch decor! The legs fold back for storage too!

 I forgot to add, this one, was also in the lot with the winking kitty, etc!! A vintage Rune Naito White with red dotted Mother cat and baby cat coin bank. So cute. In lovely condition, just missing its rubber stopper. I will add this to my Etsy shop soon! Quite rare too!

 These adorable Lefton Wall pocket Ballerinas I found through Etsy! Missing one member, they were still in lovely condition and sold real cheap. Sadly, when they arrived, they smelled of really strong cigarette odor, so I cleaned them up. It was bad, the whole box reeked! Yuck! I will keep these gals for my decor for now...


 I purchased this lovely bunny or mouse doll head from an online Japan shop. I will definitely find her a body and dress her up! I may go back and buy the others and make them into dolls too? maybe... I also splurged and got myself a vintage Aslan doll, or RARE PIN UP ASLAN DE TECHNIGOM EN PARFAUIT ETAT D'ORIGIN! She is new to me, basically similar to Poupee de Peynet dolls. She is about 9 inches tall and wears a school girl fashion, and came with her sketchbook. She is taller then Peynet dolls and is made with the same or similar foam with rubber and wire concept. She is easily poseable. I love her face. From my research she is a sexy pin up doll, with most of her sisters being dressed risque type clothing, even nude with only boots. I've seen something similar to her before, but didn't think to look into her further, until now. I wonder why I didn't see her while doing Tadie research? Oh well...


 Love her shoes!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment